Well, this weekend I decided it was due time for me to bake a batch. I wanted something simple, rich, and delicious, so I decided on these super simple and tasty Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies. Yum!
Ya'll, these cookies are so simple to make. They only have 6 ingredients, and don't even require you to pull out a mixer to whip them up! I love them for the holidays because the chocolate peanut butter combination makes them a perfect comfort food, and they look extra fancy since they're dipped in delicious chocolate!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar, plus another 1/4 cup or so for rolling
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- About 6 oz. good milk chocolate. I used Theo Chocolate Pure 45% Milk Chocolate. You could also use dark chocolate if that's more your cup of tea!
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and peanut butter. Use a wooden spoon to mix together until well combined.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all the dough is used up. You'll want to place the balls of cookie dough 2" apart on your baking sheets.
I hope you get a chance to try making these amazingly simple and amazingly delicious Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies this holiday season!
Til next time!
Follow me on: