Ok, are you guys ready for some serious sharing? Let's do this:
1. I make up and sing dumb songs about everything. Especially about my cats. I think even they think I'm weird sometimes.
2. I pluck my eyebrows every single day. Sometimes twice.
3. The Clash is my all-time favorite band. If I could only listen to one band for the rest of my life, they would be the one I would choose. I'm still sad about Joe Strummer dying.
4. I'm 5'11" and weigh about 195 lbs. I'm not a dainty lady by any stretch, but I love my body and love that I'm healthy and at home in my own skin.
5. I couldn't roll my R's until I was 15. I spent the summer learning how.
6. I can count the number of times I've worn foundation on two hands. For some reason the stuff freaks me out. I've only ever worn it when I was in plays in school and I got pretty panicky when I had to put it on.
7. I have no piercings and no tattoos. I got my ears pierced as a kid, but they never healed properly so I let them close up.
8. I graduated high school when I was 16.
9. I don't have a driver's license. I just never got one. I have, however, decided that this is going to be the year I learn, so this will change soon! I'm 26, so I'm only, ya know, 10 years late on doing this.
10. I'm a total morning person. Even when I don't set an alarm it's weird if I'm not up by 8:30am.
Well, I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better! If you feel like joining in on the fun, I'd love to hear more about you! Feel free to spill in a comment, or even better, an upcoming blog post!
Follow me on: