2. Moorea Seal
4. Close By
As you can see, I am seriously lusting after bags right now! My trusty bag that I've had for the last 6 years is now in a state of disrepair- the lining is ripped, the leather is getting worn, and the stitching is coming apart. While I may be able to do some minor repairs, I think largely it's just time for me to get a new bag. The one I've been lugging around this summer (you've seen it here and here), simply was not made for the wear and tear I subject accessories to, so I'm looking for a new trusty sidekick. Here are some of the contenders:
1. This bag from ModCloth looks AWESOME. As you can see, I'm clearly into bags made from a combination of fabric and leather. This one rocks the canvas and leather look, has a detachable strap, and has a whole bunch of pockets inside. I pretty much automatically freak any time my chapstick or keys get lost in the bottom of my bag so pockets are key!
2. Another leather and canvas bag, this time from the Moorea Seal online store. I don't know how I haven't made it to her brick and mortar store in Seattle yet, but I'll do it one of these days! Anyway, I love the rivets on this one and think the proportions are just stellar.
3. While I think this bag would end up soaking wet a lot of the time, I am SO in love with this plaid wool and leather tote by Drifter Bags from Urban Outfitters. You may not know it, but I'm a total sucker for red plaid. Seriously. It gets me every time. I kinda just want to curl up and take a nap with this one. Is that weird? Yea, it's kind of weird.
4. I also totally dig this canvas tote by Poler Stuff from Close By. It seems so SO perfect for summer adventures. And fall adventures. Ok, all the adventures all the time. Also, bonus points, my friend from high school, Zack, started this awesome shop. Go check out all the things!
5. Guhhhhhhhhhhh. This Madewell bag is too dreamy for words. It makes me want to put on a plaid flannel button up shirt and high waisted jeans and channel my inner 1970s outdoorsy dreamboat. I almost bought this bag in person over the weekend, but I'm not-so-secretly hoping it will go on sale first. It's just so good.
6. Last but not least, this messenger bag by United by Blue from Urban Outfitters. I adore the forest green color, the leather details, and the fact the canvas is waxed so it's a touch water resistant.
Alright, buddies, which one is your favorite? Also, do I have Pacific Northwest-y taste in bags or what? Sheesh.